Part # BENMDS-6K
BendPak’s 6,000‐pound capacity MDS‐6K models are open‐center mid‐rise auto‐maintenance lifts for servicing passenger cars, SUV’s and light trucks. The exclusive open‐center design of the MDS‐6K not only allows full unobstructed access to the underside of the car, but is also clear of frame cross members on the floor that are typical with other mid‐rise lifts. This fully open‐center design, both top and bottom, makes the MDS‐6K a clear leader in convenience and work productivity. If you’re looking to flush mount your lift in the floor for smooth sub‐surface installation, be sure to choose the model MDS‐6KF.
- Each lift platform features four solid‐steel scissor frame support bars making it the strongest mid‐rise lift in its class
- Dual master hydraulic cylinders combined with dual equalizing cylinders provides a safe and level 6,000‐pound lifting capacity
- Solid‐steel safety lock bars engage automatically during ascent
- A hands‐free safety lock release system is operated away from the lift and allows operators to safely deactivate the locks without the need to push or pull cumbersome release bars or lock release handles
- Hinge point features Zerk grease fitting to allow lubrication at critical wear areas
- Drive‐over ramps fold down during ascent and feature non‐marring wheels to protect garage floors
- Comes standard with four durable cushioned‐rubber contact blocks providing fast vehicle set‐up
- Lifting Height ( Less Lift Blocks ): 44” / 1119 mm.
- Overall Width 18.5" / 470 mm.
- Overall Length 79.5” / 2019 mm
Name BendPak MDS-6K 6,000‐Pound Capacity, Open‐Center, Surface Mount Mid‐Rise Pad Lift Part # BENMDS-6K Brand BendPak Weight 1,182.00 lbs Warranty Manufacturer's Warranty
- Product Reviews