Part # CPTQRS10HPD
THE QUIET COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEM Engineered for high performance, efficiency and reliability, the Chicago Pneumatic line of QRS (Quiet Rotary Screw) air compressors can meet the compressed air demands of a tire shop, maintenance shop, vehicle body, paint shop or automotive dealership. Quiet by design, the QRS can be installed almost anywhere. With standard mounted receiver tank and 5 Year Warranty, the QRS is the leading rotary screw compressor for light industrial applications.
- HP 10 acfm @ 125 psig 37 acfm @ 150 psig 33 Max Pressure 128/150 Receiver Tank (gal) 120 Sound Level (dBA) 66 Length (in) 73 Width (in) 24 Height (in) 58
- Low Sound Enclosure
- 150 psig Standard (125 psig available 10-15 hp)
- Continuous Operating Capability
- Space Saving Design, <12 sq. ft.
- Across-The-Line Motor Starter
- ASME/CRN Receiver Tank
- Tri-Voltage, TEFC Motor
- UL and UL-C Approved Control Panel
- This air compressor qualifies for free shipping to the continential US. Freight Carriers Charge A Fee To Deliver To Residential Addresses. If you do not have a means to get the compressor out of a truck then you need to get the liftgate option.
Name Chicago Pneumatic QRS10HPD 10 HP 120 Gallon Three Phase Horizontal Belt Drive Rotary Screw Air Compressor With Dryer Part # CPTQRS10HPD Brand Chicago Pneumatic Weight 920.00 lbs Warranty Manufacturer's Warranty
- Product Reviews